Oh I was so sad to hear about his death. I pray for his family. It just makes me so sick to my stomach when something like this happens. This wonderful person died because he was simply doing his job. His death brought back memories from when Dan's co-worker died in January. A friend of mine sent me a link about someone she knows who is doing a fundraiser garage sale with all proceeds going to Officer Murphy's family. I already got some stuff together to donate.
Bode is now 4 years old. (Jeremiah and I are still in shock.) He loves preschool and can’t wait until he is 5 so he can go to kindergarten. He loves the park, riding his bike and his scooter. He is constantly “starbing” all day long and eats on the hour every hour. His preferred sandwich is a ham and cheese with pickle on the side. He is such a good big brother. We love this little boy!
Laine-Bug
Laine loves her little life at a toddler. She is running every where she goes. She has 4 teeth and loves to eat. She can say Mama, Dada, and Baba. She is very mischievous and loves to get into everything. Her favorite thing to do is play with her big brother. We love this little girl and her big personality.
1 comment:
Oh I was so sad to hear about his death. I pray for his family. It just makes me so sick to my stomach when something like this happens. This wonderful person died because he was simply doing his job. His death brought back memories from when Dan's co-worker died in January. A friend of mine sent me a link about someone she knows who is doing a fundraiser garage sale with all proceeds going to Officer Murphy's family. I already got some stuff together to donate.
Post a Comment