*If you would like to see our private blog please leave a comment with your email address so I can give you an invitation. If you already have an invite click on the link above to see the new post.
Hi Heidi! I read your blog... and I love it. I also read jami's blog (we went to hs together) and that's how I came across yours. Anyways, I would love an invite. Thanks! -Alejandra Griego
Bode is now 4 years old. (Jeremiah and I are still in shock.) He loves preschool and can’t wait until he is 5 so he can go to kindergarten. He loves the park, riding his bike and his scooter. He is constantly “starbing” all day long and eats on the hour every hour. His preferred sandwich is a ham and cheese with pickle on the side. He is such a good big brother. We love this little boy!
Laine-Bug
Laine loves her little life at a toddler. She is running every where she goes. She has 4 teeth and loves to eat. She can say Mama, Dada, and Baba. She is very mischievous and loves to get into everything. Her favorite thing to do is play with her big brother. We love this little girl and her big personality.
2 comments:
Hi Heidi! I read your blog... and I love it. I also read jami's blog (we went to hs together) and that's how I came across yours. Anyways, I would love an invite. Thanks! -Alejandra Griego
Hi Alejandra,
I would love to give ya an invite. Leave your email address and I will send you one.
Post a Comment